Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Indy Trip #1

I haven't updated in FOREVER so I have TONS of stuff to get on here. However, the boys and I are spending a couple weeks back home while Mike does some traveling for work. I finally got a blogging app for my phone so I thought I would try to keep up with the visit. That way, when we get back, I can just worry about putting the last THREE months of stuff on here (I'll try to edit, I promise!!).

We made great time driving up, leaving around 8 and getting in before 6. With an hour stop in Knoxville for some playtime, gas, and lunch, it was an extremely smooth trip.



















The splash pad we took advantage of in Knoxville. It was an extremely hot day and it didn't get any better the further north we got. The temp in Indy that day was 115 with the heat index...ugh!!!!!

Tuesday we had a great time with grandma and grandpa. Mom and I took the boys (minus grandpa of course) to storytime at her library and to pick out some reading material for bedtimes. Pirate books were top priority of course. However, mom and dad have introduced K to Richard Scary books, a favorite of mine and Scott's from childhood, and he really enjoys them.






Wednesday the boys and I headed to Lafayette for some fun with the Senasec family. I finally got to meet Katrina's youngest, Addy, who us the sweetest and happiest little baby!!! The kids had a blast playing together and Katrina and I had a blast watching (and listening). Paige (3) and Kaelan played extremely well together and had the funniest conversations.





We are super excited to go back for some fun at the lake this weekend. But first, a family trip to the Indianapolis Zoo tomorrow!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment