Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Playtime with the Senasecs

We were fortunate enough to spend 4 nights and 3 days with my good friend Katrina and her family. Her husband Trent has always held a special spot in Kaelan's life. He took care of him during Melissa and Colin's wedding when K was only 6 months old. It was during Kaelan's treatment for infantile spasms so he could be a little fussy at times. However, Trent, who was not yet a father himself, took care of our little guy as if he were his own. He never complained, in fact insisted that I go do my bridesmaid duties and not worry about them. I know I could never thank "Uncle" Trent enough for those couple days before Mike could get there but I hope he knows how much we appreciate him!!!

Anyways, clearly the boys and I had an absolute blast the entire time. We hung out around their new, gorgeous house, went to the park, and then spent some time at Katrina's Parent's lake house. Here are just a few pictures but trust me, there are LOTS more to come and some video too!!






Buddies





Uncle Trent pushing K and Paige in the lake. They had SO much fun together. They challenged each other sometimes but in this case, it was fabulous. Paige didn't used to like going in the lake but K if course wanted to jump right in...so she did too. Then, he didn't want to have to touch the bottom which was just sand. She started walking around like it was nothing. Before we knew it they were both walking and swimming all over the place. They made a great team!!


The whole gang in the car on the way to the lake. It's hard to see but there are 5 kids (all in carseats...WOW) and 2 dogs in the back of their van.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. looks like SO much fun. wish my crew could've joined. :)

    ReplyDelete