Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 15, 2011

Indy Zoo

We enjoyed a fabulous trip to the zoo this morning. We got there when it opened at 9 and there were literally less than 20 other cars in the parking lot. We saw and did everything we wanted to and more, including the new tiger and cheetah exhibits. Kaelan and I rode the little roller coaster together before we all enjoyed a relaxing train ride. More pictures to come from my real camera (and Dad's) but here are the ones from my phone.



Waiting for the train.



Riding the carousel with Grandma.



Playing in an anaconda. He loves getting the opportunity to get out of the stroller and move around. If he would only start walking he would be able to do this WAY more often. In good time I guess. :)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment