Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 2, 2011

A Christmas Medley

We are a VERY spoiled family as we happily participated in 4 separate Christmas celebrations. This post includes anything and everything Christmas, including the boys' school Christmas program. Here goes...

I took this video on our way to sit on Santa's lap.




Christmas Program


Christmas #1 with Grandma & Grandpa



Love this picture of Max looking at Grandpa..."What's so funny?"

"Christmas morning" - Just because it's not December 25th doesn't mean we can't enjoy all the same traditions. I love that my parents enjoy this just as much as I do!!! We planned this day out very carefully to make sure that the Saturday after Thanksgiving felt exactly like the real Christmas morning. SO fun!!!!!!


Just came down the stairs and SO excited!!!


Didn't waste ANY time before playing with his new pirates and serpant pirate ship. This kid LOVES ImagiNext stuff!!!!

Loving his new toolbench! Hitting things to make noise is one of his favorite things to do so hitting something that makes noise and plays music and lights up equals very happy baby!!!

"I'll look up, but I'm not giving you a full smile." Annoyed!!!

Grandpa and K playing. One of my favorites from all the Christmas pics. These are the good times!!!!

Christmas # 2 & #3 with Nana & Papa
Ok, so I'm REALLY disappointed that I don't have any pictures of our Christmas with Papa and Nana. (Christmas #2 was at the Fulmer Family Christmas in Atlanta.) I did video and Papa took the pictures but for some reason, the format of the photos won't work. It could be the way I transferred them or the fact that his camera is professional grade and my computer just can't keep up. Hopefully I can get some videos to download if I can find a way to break them down into smaller snipets. The ones I have now are too long. GEEZ!!!


Ok, got it! - This is 1 of my very favorite Christmas moments. I literally got teary watching his joy. He talked about this thing for months leading up to Christmas.


The REAL Christmas Morning!!!

I looked at every store for matching pajamas and finally found some on Christmas Eve at Wal-Mart. I know...adorable right??!!!!!!

Too funny!!

And this was literally like 3 seconds later after giving him that cup...what a baby!!!! ;)
Kaelan - "WWHHHYYYY???!!!"

Sorry, I just can't get enough so you won't either!!! :)

Sprinkling the reindeer food out front the night before. He made it in school - oatmeal for their snack and sparkles so they would know where to land.

One of his gifts from Santa was a box full of super hero costumes. You all know the story of his Captain America Halloween costume. Needless to say, he wore costumes for the next 3 days straight.


Love him laughing at his new animal zoo

He liked banging his cups on the zoo

No comments:

Post a Comment