Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Sleep!

* This is a very old post (7/5/12) that I thought I sent from my phone but apparently it didn't work.  However, I wanted to go ahead and post it so I'd remember his sleep patterns.  Also below are pics from this year's 4th of July festivities.

I just wanted to document (before I forget) tha Blake has pretty much slept through the night all week.  Both Monday and Tuesday nights he didn't wake up until 5:30.  Right now it's 7:15 Thursday morning and he just got up.  :)  Of course it may have something to do with 4th of July activities last night but I'll take it either way.  Now, if I could just stay asleep too instead of waking up in anticipation of needing to feed him.  ;)

4th of July:
We celebrated the 4th of July at Hollytree Golf Club again this year with Papa and Nana.  We are so fortunate to have this be a tradition for our family.  The boys LOVE all the festivities and Mike and I LOVE the extremely kid-friendly atmosphere.  It's a time/place where we can actually relax and just enjoy our family and watch the joy that our adorable boys have for life.
I have so few pictures of me with any of the boys.  I'm trying to get better about remembering to ask others to help.  :)
These boys love their Nana!!!

Papa took Kaelan to get his face painted - Superman

He found a golf ball to play with while Bubby was getting his face painted

Just love this sweet face


YAY - a family shot!!!!!

Max found a new way to watch TV

Had to get this shot cuz it reminds us of Max.  He always slept with his arms up and now Blake often does the same


These next few show how similar the boys all look(ed) at similar ages (around 2 months old)
Blake

Maddox

Kaelan

1st tummy time - 6/30/12


First time in the bumbo seat - 7/27/12


"Who needs Daddy when we're here to protect Mommy!"  :)
Brace/pace yourselves, many more posts coming today!!!

1 comment:

  1. YAY for catch-up posts and YAY for many more posts coming today! I'm catching up on blogging today, too (published the proverbial "first day of Kindergarten" post already!). I seriously blog for my own sake. I couldn't begin to remember every milestone with the kiddos -- I wouldn't have a clue if I didn't have a blog archive that helps me remember stuff! LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete