Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

He Walks...sort of

Today, like most days, Maddox is hanging out in my bathroom while I'm showering. As I'm trying to get dressed, I grab his hand to lead him out of the bathroom and out of my way. I was just lightly holding onto his arms around the elbows and he had 1 shoe on and 1 shoe off. He was walking like he was on a mission and at some point, he either walked out of my grasp or I let go...and he KEPT GOING!!! He took his very first steps (at least 3) and I was sooooooo proud!!!!! He was proud too, as proven by his little giggle as he turned and looked at me with a huge smile on his face. Kaelan ran in to see what happened and we tried to encourage him to give us a repeat performance...no luck. Of course, the rest of the day was spent trying to get him to do it again, and more importantly, to get it recorded. He took a couple more steps here and there but nothing big and nothing recorded. He also stood up unassisted twice but I didn't see either one. :( Anyways, here are a few funny little blips from our efforts.

Walk attempt 1

Walk attempt 2

Walk attempt 3

No comments:

Post a Comment