Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Welcome!

Well, I've finally done it. Melissa and Katrina have hounded me long enough and I eventually listened. This is our Fulmer family blog that I will attempt to update on a regular basis with news and more importantly pictures.


Here's the latest with us. Most of you know that we are now living in Rock Hill, SC. Unfortunately we are living in an apartment temporarily while we continue to wait for our Ohio house to sell. It is quite an adjustment but I just keep telling myself it is temporary. How temporary remains to be seen with this housing market. Mike is enjoying his new career and I am actively persuing a permanent teaching position by substitute teaching.


Kaelan is doing fabulously! He has adjusted to life in the south quite easily. He seems to really enjoy his new school and his new teachers. I thought it would be much more difficult to drop him off every day knowing that I wouldn't be just down the hall anymore. However, due to his positive attitude and laid-back personality, it's actually quite simple. When we walk in the door each morning he is immediately emersed in any activity they are doing in the classroom and could care less if I'm there or not. We are so lucky to have such a happy little guy!


Below are some recent pics of Kaelan and the rest of the family. I'm also going to attempt to post of video clip of his very first Christmas performance but I can't make any promises. If it does work, you'll need to fast forward through the first 4 mintues of the clip to get to his part. Enjoy!














4 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! I'm so glad you did a blog!! I love all of the pictures! The video of Kaelan is soooo cute, I love it! :)

    Can't wait to talk to you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Fulmer's! It was so good to see you all and see that you're doing so well over Thanksgiving. Alli & Jack haven't stopped talking about your little man- we hope Alli is not too bossy of a partner as they walk down the isle together:) Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Love, The Robertson's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica, Mike, and my beloved boyfriend,
    The pictures are too cute! Jessica your hair looks great and Kaelan looks so cute, maybe even cuter than the last time I saw him! I miss you guys terribly, but I am glad to hear that everything is going so well for you down south!! Come visit soon!!! Have a wonderful holiday and give my boyfriend a kiss for me! :)
    Love,
    Lauren Burckle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Jessica! Nice blog. It will be nice to get updates on your family faster than from your dad to my mom! Glad things are well for you down in SC. Feel free to visit DC anytime!

    Cousin Mike

    ReplyDelete