Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Kaelan's 2nd Birthday

Well, we officially have a 2-year old. Can you believe it? We definitely can't! I still don't even think of myself as a "mother" but since someone calls me "mommy", I guess I can't deny it. :) We had a fabulous birthday weekend! My parents as well as Scott (my brother) and his fiance, Melonna, were here for the festivities.


Saturday we went to an indoor shopping center that has a ginormous playground right in the middle of it. You'll see pictures below. Kaelan got to climb, slide, and play with daddy, Uncle Scott, and Aunt Melonna. We also ate lunch there and rode a couple rides (also pictured below). After his nap, it was time for presents...many, many presents. We're still trying to find a place for it all. Kaelan loved when we sang "Happy Birthday" to him and he even got to blow out his own "2" candle (with Mom's help of course). He had a Backyardigans cake which unfortunately is not gone yet (I can't let it go to waste). :)


His presents included a set of blocks, a Mickey Mouse race track, a Handy Manny power saw/drill, and a dinosaur puzzle, just to name a few. He plays with his new toys every day and mixes in some of his "old" toys as well. He likes to put his blocks in his dump truck and drive it around (see picture).


There are too many pictures to include in just this one blog. I'll add another post later this week with more as well as add them to our slideshow. Hope all is well with each of you!











1 comment:

  1. Hi Fulmer Fam!!!
    I miss my best friend and can't believe he is two!!! Jenn Siler and I had dinner tonight and we are going to plan a trip to come see you guys:) I miss you sooo much and I miss talking to you Jessica! Give my best friend kisses and hugs from me and also tell the dogs I said "Hi"!!!
    Love you,
    Megan

    ReplyDelete