Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 15, 2013

More from Cleveland Park

I haven't been able to get my mobile blogging app to work for MONTHS but since I rebooted my phone last month, I wanted to try it again to see if it would work. As you can see, it DID!!!  Hooray!!!  Hopefully that means that I'll do some quick posts more often when I get cute pics on my phone, but you'll believe that when you see it.  ;)  I had lots more pics on my good camera plus a video of Blake climbing on the playground (Don't worry, we washed his hands right after (gross!!) so I thought I'd hurry up and get them up here before I forgot.
The flooring is that rubber-mulch surface which didn't feel great on his knees.  Easy solution to that problem! 

Balancing boys

Love the excited/happy/proud look on his face here!

Climbing the dirty "rock wall".  It shows where he started which makes the video more impressive


I got yelled at after taking this photo because, "Mommy, you took that picture right after I put goldfish in my mouth!"  I can't do anything right.  :)

4 of the 6 kiddos




No comments:

Post a Comment