Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Crawling and Teeth!

Obviously I haven't been able to do any posts from December without my camera still, but I wanted to send a quick update with some exciting things that have happened in the last couple of days.  First of all, Blake is officially crawling on all 4s, not just army crawling (which he has been doing for the past few weeks).  This was from Sunday and he's already crawling much smoother and faster.  He was all over the place today and eventually explored all the way into the pantry to find some plastic grocery sacks.  He was quite proud of himself.
Another exciting achievement, last night while I was feeding him dinner, I discovered his 1st tooth!  I'm pretty sure Kaelan got teeth around this same time because he had a mouthful (6 or 8) by the time he was 10/11 months.  However, Blake is way ahead of Max in this department (as well as most others).  Max still only has 16 teeth and only 1 set of molars.  He should have all of them by now.  Blake has been a little extra fussy lately but also extremely hungry so I thought it must just be a growth spurt.  However, once I saw this, I'm thinking it may be a combination of growing and teething.  Nothing a little Tylenol didn't help last night...THANK YOU for sleeping B!!!!!

I'll leave you with a few final pics from the past couple of weeks.  They're just from my phone so nothing outstanding but at least it's something.  
We had friends over for New Year's Eve and let all the kids stay up.  Amazingly, they all actually made it to midnight (except B of course) - better than the adults, that's for sure.  :)

Mike finally switched Max's bed to a "big boy bed".  He's been doing great and hasn't taken advantage at all yet...KNOCK ON WOOD!!!

My ninjas!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment