Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 14, 2012

A Few More Videos

I had some other videos on the video camera that I apparently forgot to upload so I wanted to share a few more.

I finally got a decent video of Blake rolling over.  Of course before I got the camera out he was rolling over and over and over from one side of the blanket to the other and back.  But, once I get the camera out, it's like a sign to stop doing whatever behavior I wanted to document.  I guess that's the way it is with kids. :)


Kaelan is learning his sight words (they call them "popcorn words") at school.  They use little cheers to help them learn a couple new words each week.  Here he is doing his cheers to his first 3 words last week.


You've already seen both of these pictures but I wanted to show both of them on the same post so you could see how much older K looks.  :(  However, I forgot to add the one from 2 years ago yesterday so here they are together.  Kaelan as a beach mummy...
May 2010

August 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment