Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 22, 2012

Quick Update and Pics

Little Blake had his 1-month well-visit this morning and he is doing fabulously!  He now weighs 9 lbs 7 oz and is 21 1/4" long which puts him in the 40th percentile for both.  This is the first kid in our family without an extreme measurement in at least one area (his head is average as well).  Kaelan's head of course was almost off the charts big and Max's size continues to be off the charts low.  No matter what, they are all healthy as can be and, I dare say, ADORABLE!!!  ;)

The big news for this update is that Blake has started smiling...on purpose.  Yesterday, while talking and smiling at him after 2 of his diaper changes, he smiled back.  The dr told us that social smiling usually happens around 6 weeks but I allowed myself to believe it was with purpose.  However, today, he "interacted" quite a bit - smiling, moving his arms and legs (seemingly with excitement), and following me with his eyes - which proves to me that there was intent behind those adorable grins.  In fact, I was even able to catch a couple with the camera.  Sorry about the angle of a couple of them.  I had to look at him instead of through the camera so I apologize if you go a little cross-eyed.  :)


An all picture post is soon to come (hopefully tomorrow or tonight).

No comments:

Post a Comment