Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 17, 2011

Finally an update!!!

Hello!!!  It's been a LONG time since my last post.  Blogger got a new interface and it's taken me 3 weeks to get this post done...grrrrr!!!!  Oh well, it's done now with many more to come in the next couple of days.

First, all the pictures you're about to see are from my brand new dSLR camera...hooray!!!  My parents and Mike got it for me for my birthday.  I have A LOT to learn but I love it already.


Kaelan drew this for Daddy while he was at work.  He loves to draw!!!

Loving on woobie
The camera bundle my dad chose came with an extra zoom lens.  This was taken from our balcony with the regular lens.

And this is with the zoom lens...WHOA!!!


Morning puzzles with Daddy

Max LOVES books!!!!

Ready for gameday!!!


Mike made the boys a fort out of blankets and furniture.  They LOVED it!!!!!

"Hello!!!"


K was taking a picture of me taking a picture of him.  :)

Love this photo!!!


Ah-haaaaaaa!!!!!!

Always the cuddler  ;)


Helping to put his little brother's shoes on





No comments:

Post a Comment