Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Disney Quickie

As I said in my last post, my parents came for a visit and we are having a great time. They originally planned to spend half the week in Orlando with Scott and Melonna and the rest with us. However, since I'm not working, we decided to crash their little vacation and tag along. So, here we all are down in Florida. What's even better is that one of Melonna's friends was able to get us into Disney. Hooray!!!! We just finished lunch and now Max is napping. So, while I'm sitting with him, I thought I'd get on and post a few quick pics of our day so far. There's very little crowd so this morning we walked right on to every ride (including Big Thunder Mountain Railroad twice per Kaelan!!). There are a few showers now but I imagine it wont last long and will only improve the temperature and the lines later. :) Hope everyone is have a fabulous weekend!!!






Enjoying the slide in a little toddler area in Frontierland while big brother rode the roller coaster again.


Argh!!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment