Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 28, 2011

Unfinished...

Ok, so this clearly didn't get posted the next day like I said, but at least it's here. Also, I've done a much better job of taking pictures and video lately so I'm going to download them to the computer later today and get them up on another post in the next couple days (I dare not say tonight). :) Hope you enjoy them as much as we do!
Kaelan and Daddy posing on some chairs carved out of tree stumps. There is a new walking/jogging/biking trail along the river here in Rock Hill. It is SUPER nice and extremely family (and dog) friendly. It's so nice to see families spending time together these days. Kaelan likes to say these are the chairs from "the 3 little bears". haha

This is the squinty smile we always talk about.

Bathtime (that's a rubber ducky in his mouth - he likes to put things in his mouth and make noises)

"Cheese!!!"

This is truly one of his favorite times of the day. If he's a little fussy for whatever reason, bathtime makes everything all better.

Not wanting to wake up for dinner...SO sweet!!!

Swinging at school. I'm sad that I wasn't there for his first swing experience but at least his teachers are willing to capture these moments for me. I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!!!! They say he loves the swings, just like his brother. :)

Some more shots from school. This is often what he's doing when I pick him up in the afternoons. Standing against the toy shelves.

When it's nice outside and other friends are on the playground, they take the kids for "buggy" rides - on a stroller built for fourrrr.

Havin' fun with his friends

On a walk with the fam'

Here's a couple fun videos



Kisses from Jasmine


No comments:

Post a Comment