Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Let him eat cereal!

Max had cereal for the first time today. He had his lunchtime bottle and was still fussy. Nothing was doing the trick, none of our normal playtime activities, so I tried putting him down for a nap. That didn't work either. He kept sucking on his lower lip which is often a sign that he's hungry so I thought, what they hey, I'll give it a shot. After a few bites (and by bites I mean me shoving the spoon in his mouth) I had to get the camera. He did surprisingly well for his first time, much better than I expected. By the end, he even started opening his mouth, which could have been a coincidence but we'll say it was because he liked it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment