Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Random April pics

As I said in my last post, April was a very busy month for us with tons of fabulous pictures to share. Clearly it was difficult for me to narrow it down too much since I've added so many here.

Hangin' out at home. This kid LOVES hats!

Riding his new bike. Well, sort of riding. We quickly realized we shouldn't have skipped the tricycle step. Oh well, he'll get it...eventually. :)

Having a BLAST in a huge bouncy thing at the Come See Me Festival here in Rock Hill.

His first time on a school bus. He has wanted to ride on a school bus for SO long so this was definitely a highlight.

Riding a horse at one of the local festival events. It was a fabulous weekend of activities that he will only grow to enjoy more and more.

Play ball!

Watering the flowers he and Nana planted. They've sprouted and we can't wait for some blooms!

Riding his 4-wheeler in the backyard.

New hat, new shades, cool kid!

Kaelan and Daddy at a local children's museum in Dayton, OH which we visited over spring break.

Workin' out so he can grow up to wear a real football jersey. :)

Wrestlin' with Daddy at JG Academy in OH. "He's got nothin' on me!"

"Bring it on Uncle Matt...GRRRR!"

3 comments:

  1. All the pictures are great but I LOVE the one of him on the horse!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually i think his first time on a school bus was when we went caroling two christmases ago on the primrose bus and he fell asleep in my arms. I remember holding him while everyone else got off the bus to go carol... although that was only a "short" bus :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures are so good! My little nephew is too darn cute! :)

    ReplyDelete